Tech & Internet Lover , AU / KMITL, Programmer, Engineer, IT Manager, Linux , Business Development, Entrepreneur, Founder – Smart60Club
- Master Degree in Computer Engineering Management – ABAC
- Bachelor Degree in Control Engineering – KMITL
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer Course from CTT Center
- Visual Basic Programming from Chulalongkorn University
- Delphi Programming with Borland C++ from BATC
- SQL and database design from NECTEC
- Statistical for TQC by KCC in Japan
- iPhone & iPad Developer Fundamental Course
- ISO29110 (Standard Software Development) Training
- Many other computer and productivity improvement training
Professional Experience Record:
- “Manufacturing Company” as an Product Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Information Technology
- “Software Development Company” as a General Manager.
- Software Production Project (PDA and Handheld PC)
- Web site and e-commerce
- Customer Services
- “Hospital” as a Information Technology Director
- Setup and control IT project for 3,000 computers all branches
- Maintain computer network and all network equipment
- Committee for “Business Process Improvement” Project
- Responsible for many projects such as Work Flow, e-Document, Business Intelligence, Mail Server, Network Security etc.
- Participate in several service improvement project such as PACS, Doctor Fee Software, HIS Software, Patient Queue System
- Manage all IT services for 4 hospitals chain in position of Assistant Director.
- Setup software development team that conform to CMMI standard.
- “Financial Organization”
- Responsible for IT Management in the position of IT Director.
- Design IT Architecture.
- Implement ITIL framework and maintain all ISOs standard (IT/Security) Related.
- Review and update all policy related to IT Security and laws.
- Managed DBA team.
- Implement IT Governance.
- Align new technology with existing IT process in organization.
- Responsible for all IT implementation for a non-profit organization project.
- TQS (Thai Quality Software) / ISO29110 (Software Standard) implementation.
- Teaching “Internet Technology” 1 course at University for 1st year student.
- Teaching Palm Programming, Ecommerce 1 courses at University for 4th year student.
- Be an advisor for engineering project at University for 4th year student for 1 course.
More than 20 years experience in Business and Information Technology area.